Thursday, January 29, 2015

My way of Cold-reach-outs

This post is in continuation my previous post here.
 
1.       Identify the company: Figure out the vertical/domain/technology. Based on this shortlist I use the database to get the names of company
2.       Identify the person: I use Linked-in premium to figure out the persons who meet my criteria for reach out.
3.       Identify the contact ID: Here is where Steps 3 & 4  of previous post come handy. And as mentioned earlier these days I prefer step 5 (refer previous post) which gives results in a jiffy
4.       Reach out on Mail: Use the email campaign execution tool to write to them
5.       Follow-ups: Follow-ups are necessary and not an options. The mode of follow-up depends on the industry/target audience. Sometimes it is emails and in other cases it is telephonic. Here’s where Skype credits come handy.
6.       Schedule a Intro call: Ask for a mutually convenient date/time for an intro call and schedule a conference event using Goto Meeting
7.       Maintain History: From my experience I realized sales happen to you over a period of time. You might forget the prospects but they remember you and reach out. At that time, past recorded history from CRM tools come handy.
Happy Selling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment