Thursday, June 24, 2010

Four things a Banglorean should know

My earnest request to all naturalised Bangaloreans:

1. Houses are meant to protect you and all your things. Please provide car parks. I dont want to park my car on a public road.

2. Surprisingly, arranged marriages are still legal in India. So please cut all the gyan on why you did not object for your son or daughter's love marriage. I am not interested nor sympathetic. I know better on what to do.

3. A human voice exists not just for office teleconference calls but for arguing with autowallahs and police wallahs. Please do. You do not want to spend so much money.

4. Sightseeing list in Bangalore should include places like Bannerughatta, Hulimavu, Lepakshi, Nandi hills and not Forum, Garuda, Mantri Square.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I hate it when someone just gives away money to autowaalas..and google bangalore sightseeing..the list is not that sad :P

    ReplyDelete